Triad builds some of the most competitive engines in racing. Our championship engines can be found in NASCAR, ARCA, Late Model Dirt and Off-road racing.
Triad has provided the horsepower for some of NASCAR’s biggest stars in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series including Kyle Busch, Mike Skinner, Todd Bodine, Johnny Benson, Kenny Wallace, Matt Crafton and others.
Our clients depend on us because Triad is a proven leader in consistency, reliability and performance. Triad offers race teams everything is needs to be a championship contender including.
- Four Dyno cells
- Two Spintron cells
- Five assembly Laboratories
- Full CNC Capabilities
- Fully equipped parts department utilizing 100% serialization and parts lifing
- Brown and Sharpe Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
- Measures repeatability to .00008 of an inch (Pistons, Valves, Rings, Blocks, Cams, and Cranks)
- Mahr Form Tester
- Measures critical features on valves and pistons with accuracy to .00004 of an inch
- Rockwell Tester
- Confirms hardness of porous and non-porous metals (i.e. Steel and Aluminum)
- EZ Cam
- Checks lobes, Journals, and taper configuration in cams
- 99% success rate for race engine durability
- Horsepower for all engines is consistent to within +/- one half of one percent